Friday, September 5, 2014

Safe Harbor










Urban Outfitters Hat
Ecote Suede Bag
Forever21 Dress (thrifted)
Necklace (consignment)
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Rag & Bone Harrow Boots (ebay)

This is an older historical house located in North Pole.  It was moved from it's original location and restored, wile you can't go inside you can look around.  As yo can see, it's outfitted with tradintional Alaskan d├ęcor - moose antlers and Christmas lights that never come down.  All it needs is a bunch of all cars in the drive and it'd be perfect!    Ev was pretty impressed with the workmanship on the logs, we're deciding what we want to do with our log house as we build it so he's been looking at all of the log homes to get inspiration.  
When I got dressed this morning he looked at my necklace and remarked that it looked Elvish, I misheard him however and thought he said it looked Elvis-ish!  Hah, he had me rethinking my whole dressing process with that comment!

4 comments:

  1. this place is amazing..i like these pics and your dress is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little house! The Christmas lights are adorable on it. You look very elegant in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGm your shoots are always so stunning. That dress is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)