Friday, September 12, 2014

On The Fence





Urban Outfitters Hat
Ecote Bag
American Eagle Outfitters Jaccket
Joie Blouse (ebay)
Anthro Necklace
Free People Skirt
Jeffery Campbell Heels (ebay)

Hah, the only thing I'm on the fence about is wether it's worth wearing tights.  I'm warm if I'm in the sun but as soon as the wind picks up, I'm freezing.  I know I'll be hating the tights by oh, December so I hate to break them out already but....I also really hate being cold.  I'll just pretend I'm cool and dressing all weather appropriate.

5 comments:

  1. well, i for one think you look fabulous in that entire outfit! you look good in tights! (you have very attractive legs!) so i give this outfit two thumbs up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get tired of wearing tights too during the winter. I'm loving this outfit though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, oh man, I'm holding off on tights as long as I can, although that means I still have to shave my legs if I wear a skirt or shorts...sigh. The pros and cons, man :P
    Love this fall-tastic outfit though! That jacket is perfect

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fucking hate tights, but they're a life saver! :D I keep wondering whether to wear them myself, I'm sweating under the sun but when the sun sets I'm dying from chills. So problems, much drama, wow! :D
    BTw, looove the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wearing tights. They keep me comfy in air cold buildings and they can add a fun color or pattern to an otherwise simple outfit. I break mine out as soon as I can! I may feel differently if I lived in Alaska though!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)