Sunday, September 28, 2014

Obligtory Northerner Complaint





Jones Wool Coat (thrifted)
Urban Outfitters Hat
Joie Silk Dress (ebay)
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Ecote Suede Bag
Jeffery Campbell Heels

For some reason I don't wear this dress very much during the summer, the logical time of year to wear a silk dress, but more during the fall/winter.      Speaking of which, while it's apparently fall down in the lower 48 as of September 21st (or whatever) we got snow the other day.  It didn't stick but it's in the forecast again for this week.

Winter, IT COMES.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, we had a veeery Wintery week here too O_o Gosh, I love that crazy bag!
    BTW, I told my sister about your blog, she went all crazy and wanted to check you out. She wants to hear more about Alaskan life :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from Poland and I really wait for the winter to come. Last year there was no snow, I was so upset! And I think that fashion is not about logic - of course you shouldn't were swimsuit when it si freezing, but if you feel like silk and wool - just go for it, no matter what it is said to be "proper"to wear each season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern on that dress! I guess the color gives it a more wintery vibe so I could see wanting to wear it during cooler weather. It's back up in the 80s where I live, wanna trade?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)