Wednesday, September 17, 2014

June In Sepetember




Urban Outfitters Hat
Edward Silk Blouse (thrifted)
J.Crew Belt (thrifed)
Areo Shorts
Leather Bag (gift)
Minnetonka LeatherSandals (thrifted)

Last weekend Fairbanks had a record heat wave, 76 degrees!  That's like, hotter than it's been all summer and it happened in the middle of September.  Last year at this time we had snow.  Poor Tok got almost a foot of snow two weeks ago when we ad the huge rainstorm.  But it's okay because global warming/climate change is OBVIOUSLY a hoax. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh,these shoots are amazing, love the warm light!It's hot here too what I really like, haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it's in the mid 70s here and I'm all "OMG it's so cold out, time for sweaters!" I love that cute top, it;s definitely very summery. And bahh, climate change, yeah right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pics are amazing..i like your shirt it's very cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course it's a hoax, I read it on a napkin in McDonalds once, so it must be true!
    It's been super cold and super hot here, I'm slowly going insaaane, taking out the summer clothes, then putting them back again!
    Adore your shirt so much and that gorgeous brown bag *_*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)