Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Homeward Bound







Forever21 Kimono (thrifted)
JCP Faux Leather Top
American Eagle Jeans and Shoes
Leather Bag and Belt (thrifted)

Yeah, me and kimonos, I'm like a magnet for them.   It's raining quite a bit right now and it's getting colder so I'm trying to get the last bit of wear out of my sandals before packing them up for winter.  I was going to wear some ankle boots today and had a flashback to April when I was whining about hatting boots and the toes wanting freedom, yada yada.   It was enough to make me want to milk the last little bit of decent sandal weather before giving in.

5 comments:

  1. Love the moody pictures - and your burgundy kimono is super beautiful! =)

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, might as well wear those sandals while you can! I'm trying to do the same, though it's hard when your work requires close toed shoes and I feel like I live at work :P
    Haha, ah well, it'll all be worth it in the end!
    Loooove your kimonos. You should do a post featuring all of them! Haha you seem to have quite a few.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool shed! *_* Hah, you kimono addict you! :D That bag is priceless, I love the belt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to keep from wearing boots a little bit longer since it's not really fall, but that makes no sense for me because it's decently warm here for so much of the year! I understand the feeling of wanting to get back into fall clothes though. Also I think you rock kimonos! I love seeing how you style them.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)