Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fall Into Me






Hat (thrifted)
Free People Kimono
Ecote Suede Bag
Old Navy Dress and Necklace (gift)
Dolce Vita Heels

After a week of cold temps the weather picked back up, it's sixty today! (This obviously is important news and deserves a party.)  I'm gonna milk the last bit of summer outfits that I can before it's back to tights, coat, snow pants and boots (with a side order of frostbite) for the next eight or nine months.  Man, I think I need some cheese to go with my whine....

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I love the trees there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, I just went to Old Navy and totally eyed this same exact same dress. Unfortunately, I already have a white maxi dress in my possession and couldn't justify it's purchase.
    But you have me debating going back and getting it anyway....
    IT'S JUST SO PRETTY!!!!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)