Thursday, September 11, 2014

Can't Beat A Pony






 
Free People Hat
Free People Dress (thrifted)
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Ecote Bag
Carlos Boots
 
....because Ford is best.  I say this because they have the easiest wheel hub assemblies to put in.  This is a round about way of saying I broke the car again, I was getting ready to head out to work and thunk!  I got out and realized the front tire was wobbling all over the place.  We called a few shops to get an estimate and everyone said it's be between $500-$600 to fix it and four hours of labor.  We called my dad and asked if it was something we could maybe fix and yup, the part was $80 and we swapped it out in thirty minutes.   It was actually easier than brakes because there was no way possible I could put it on backwards. 
Also, I saw a truck with painting on it saying Fords suck and Dodges rule and I felt like yelling that Fords don't randomly drop their trannies like Dodges.  But I'm not clever and couldn't make it into a joke so yeah, that didn't happen.  Master of witty remarks, that's me!  (More like master of breaking the car.)
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I would love to ride an old Ford Mustang one day!!! Love these shoots

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome you were able to fix it yourself and save that money! I love this photoshoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha that's ridiculous how much they wanted to charge for such an easy fix! Good thing you guys were able to fix it on your own.
    Anyway, these pictures with the car turned out so pretty. I love your outfit here too. The mix of the white dress and comfy cardigan is great.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha, oh man, if only you had yelled that out xD
    Glad you were able to fix it yourselves - super industrious, that's how I've always viewed you! Along with stylish haha
    Love these photos taken with the car, what a fun photoshoot idea :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)