Thursday, September 18, 2014

Autum Nights






Free People Hat
Anthro Necklace/Homemade necklace
MINKPINK Kimono
PJK Silk Tee (threadup.com - use to be okay but they've gotten really expensive lately)
JBrand Jeans (gift)
Jeffery Campbell Boots
Woven Bag (thrifted)

It's my youngest brother's 21st Birthday today!  We got him a keg and we're having a huge BBQ, we've been so lucky with the weather staying warm that everyone's trying to take advantage of it.  It should be pretty fun, I can't believe he's so old already.  Ev's birthday is coming up in a few days as well and it's a pretty big one for him, he's officially going to be an old man!  30 - whoa.  I think I'm going to get him a cane or something. :)  

5 comments:

  1. Baha, that's the way to celebrate!
    And yes, do the cane, that'd be hilarious xD
    Love your fringe kimono (honestly, what's new?)
    Have a lovely weekend!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and casual. I love the layered necklaces and your awesome kimono. Hooray for your brother's birthday and getting a keg too!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty outfit! Have fun at the birthday parties! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)