Friday, August 15, 2014

There's A Full Moon On The Rise








Free People Hat and Bag (gift)
French Connection Embellished Jacket
Cowgirl Lace Dress (thrifted)
Steve Madden Heels (ebay)

I love how night-time photographs look so I end up doing a few of them a year.  Full Moons during the summer are the best, it's usually not-50 below zero and it's easier not to through back and forth through the snow to set the time. (Although moonlight looks so beautiful on  snow, full moons during the winter make it so bright outside you hardly need a flashlight.)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, seriously, they are amazing!!! And I love your embellished jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the lighting in these pictures. So amazing! So is your adorable white dress.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do so love your moonlight photos Katie, and these are spectacular!
    The one of the full moon above your head....ahhh, so lovely <3

    PS: I did another Bitchy Barista post...and answered your question ;)
    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)