Monday, August 18, 2014

Somewhere With You







Free People Hat
American Eagle Outfitters Tee
Anthro skirt (swap with a friend)
Coach Leather Bag (thrifted)
Jeffery Campbell Heels
Thrifted Jewelry

Sometimes you find something and you go "wow, this is so me!"  This hat is one of those things, last year I tried to diy a black hat with a sliver band because I loved how sharp Jeremy Irons' hat looked in Appaloosa.  I try not to but I have a really strong leaning style-wise towards the whole Man From Snowy River/Western stuff but it's hard to take style cues from that without it looking like a full on costume.  (Because um, I would totally do that and I have in the past.)  This hat is an awesome bridge between that and looking like a sorta normal person.

3 comments:

  1. To hell with normal, you look adorable and very you!! Love your Western stuff influences!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I want that hat <3 Haha, and you rock that Western style. I think you balance it wonderfully with a fashionable aesthetic that's all your own :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, if I saw this hat somewhere I would be totally like : "Hey, this is so Katie!" :D Love that rad top and the funky sandals, sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)