Saturday, August 2, 2014

Onward We Run






Fred Meyer Hat
Free  People Necklace and Bag (gift)
Old Navy Necklaces and Tank
Urban Outfitters Kimono
Rag & Bone Leather Pants (Ebay)
Birks (Consignment)

Well hi leather pants - long time no see!  Mostly because ya know, leather pants in summer and stuff liking being a sweaty mess and needing baby power to peel those suckers off.  Not that I know from experience but after summers of riding in tall boots and the joy that it is to take those off, I'd imagine it's the same with leather pants.

2 comments:

  1. You know how i feel about these pants. LOVE.
    Although sheesh, leather pants in summer? You are one tough Alaskan woman! Haha, but stylish <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, leather pants in summer sounds awful! I wore them on a cold day so I didn't melt but yeah, the thought of wearing them on a 90 degree day just makes me miserable! (Although at this point, 70 degrees sounds really hot!)

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)