Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I'll Be Your Laughing Man





Hat
Free People Dress (ebay)
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Free People Bag (gift)
Curfew Sandals

Only a few pictures today, mostly because I got a few in, went back to check the camera and there was a gigantic orange spider on it!  Gunnar was all impressed I was brave enough to flick the spider off (with a very long stick) but then he kept teasing me about there being a spider on me from that point on out.  It's rough when the six year old makes fun of you.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh that bag is lovely! Pretty photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great dress, gotta love Ebay! :)

    <3 Megan
    http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! So bohemian and lovely.
    Giant orange spider sounds terrifying. D=

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want that dress! spiders aren't scary, right? i like that they eat the nasty other bugs. course i still don't want them in my house though. yes, i'd probably scream if one was crawling on me though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)