Friday, August 1, 2014

A Slow Farewell







Wool Hat
BDG Button Up (thrifted)
American Eagle Jeans
Coach Bag (thrifted)
Curfew Sandals

Whoa, it's August already!  It seems like the summer has just flown by, school is just a few weeks away and it's starting to get cold at night.  I've had to actually build a fire the past few nights which I hate, I don't want to already be dipping into the wood pile.  (That stuff is like gold!) I'm gonna try to milk wearing short sleeves for as long as possible, I'm really not ready to start with the sweaters.  Granted, I usually am not, it's be just fine with me if winter came in November and left in March, only five months of winter sounds like a pretty good deal! (Rather than the million....that's an exact number by the way, there are totally a million months in the winter, it's science.)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I honestly love this button up! You styled it perfectly too, of course. Haha, the hat, bag, and setting work wonderfully together. I'd like to take a siesta in those fields....
    Aha, and yes, enjoy those short sleeves while it lasts -_- I can't believe it's already August...ugh!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer really did go by too fast! Though with the long winters, we really learn to appreciate the sun when we have it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)