Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Rain, Rain, Come Another Day






Minnetonka Leather Hat
Banana Republic Coat (thrifted)
Gap Button Up (thrifted)
Seven For All Mankind Jeans (consignment)
Report Leather Boots (thrifted)
Bag (consignment)

Well, I guess I had one day during the rain I actually dressed sorta cute, this thrifted jacket I got a few years back has been really awesome in the rain.  It's waxed so the water just slides off and I like that it's fitted.  I finally got the hat folded back into a normal shape as well!


3 comments:

  1. Damn you rain, why don't you go away already! Lol!
    Love the backpack, gives a lot of spark to the looky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag's print and colors really pop against your monochrome outfit. We've been getting an odd amount of rain here, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)