Saturday, July 5, 2014

Not A Perfect Fit





Old Navy Shirt
American Eagle Outfitters Jeans
Leather Tooled Bag (thrifted)
DV by Dolce Vita Heels

I really like this shirt or I did until I wore it for a full day and realized how boxy it it is and how much it pulls and that it just really looks awful fit wise on me.  I'm kinda bummed out because I really like the pattern and the color but it just doesn't fit that great on me. I don't really want it now but since I've worn it, I can't take it back.   If anyone would like it, it's a size small from old navy,  leave me a comment with your email and I'll email for your address and mail it off.  (don't worry about postage, it's only about five bucks for me which is about what it'd cost to drive to the thrift store to donate it.)

3 comments:

  1. Well I think it looks quite good on you! The pattern is lovely indeed! :D Don't send it, keep it for better days :D I'm a hoarder!
    Love this little bag of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Sry if this posts twice....weird computer) Anyways, I like the shirt! I'd keep it if I were you--even if it's boxy, I think it still flatters you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang girl, you should open a closet shop or something! Haha (btw, I loved the jacket and dress you sent me, I should get them photographed and promote your blog or something...haha)
    Hmmm, don't you hate that? I'm trying to wean down my closet and my problem is I keep having these conflicts. I love the print or design, but the fit on my body isn't quite what I want it to be. Ugh!
    But you have no problem tossing those pieces out, and I admire that. 0_o
    Now to try and copy you...aha

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)