Friday, July 11, 2014

Mad Skillz





Sheinside Jacket (gift)
Aeropostale Tank
JBrand Waxed Jeans (You can still find these on ebay for between $25-$45)
H&M Leather Boots c/o H&M
Lucky Brand Leather Bag (gift)

Sorry about the drown rat look, it was pouring when I tried to take these pictures.

So the other morning I woke up to hear someone pushing and pounding on the backdoor.  I jumped out of bed, grabbed my sword and ran to the backroom, ready to mess up this jerk who was trying to break in.  As soon as I got the door I heard STOMP STOMP.  Holy Crap, the intruder's on the roof!   I stared freaking out a little and was trying to find the phone to call 911 when I looked out the front window and saw Ev's car.

Yup, I was going to shish kabob and call the cops on my husband who forgot his keys and was home early.   He's lucky the sword is so dull.  (It's one of those comic book reduplication swords, my brother got for me years back as a birthday present because hey, what girl doesn't need a sword?)   I don't really know why he was on the rood though, maybe just to mess with me at that point.

4 comments:

  1. Haha that would have terrified me too! Lucky you didn't end up slicing him. :) Those jeans are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's scary! It's good you were on your toes, even if it was Ev. :P
    I really your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha, oh wow, Ev should've been worried! That's scary though, although it's good you were ready. And I can just picture you swinging a sword to defend yourself...I totally want one now...lol

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. that does make a good story. was your guy a good sport about the whole thing? katie, you're all rock n roll in this ensemble. time for a concert.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)