Thursday, July 31, 2014

Is This The Part Where We Fall







Minnetonka Lather Hat
American Eagle Outfitters Jacket
Free People Dress (ebay) and Bag (gift)
Jeffery Campbell Boots
Silver Nacklace (thrifted)

Annnnd it's back.    At the rate it's been raining this summer, I might as well move back to Seward, at least the winters will be a lot warmer and hey, it's be nice to see mountains again!  Although I don't really miss the avalanches and getting cut off from the world for weeks on end during the winter.  (Yeah, not really missing the avalanches.)  But I do miss the coast, the summers are cold but wow, Resurrection Bay is pretty breath taking.  I worked with Kenai Fjords Tours for a summer and got to go out on the boats whenever I wanted, its always amazing to get out to the mouth of the bay and boom, Bering Sea.  I will say that KFT was an amazing company to work for and they gave a lot back to the community, every spring they gave boats trips to every class in Seward and did science labs on the boats.  If you ever go to Seward, it is totally worth the prices to go on the boat tours, I've paid full price many times because it is so beautiful and I love seeing the whales and sea lions.

6 comments:

  1. Also a lovely outfit!!

    HIPPY AT HEART ///

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, KFT sounds like fun! Also, I love the colors in your outfit (especially the jacket!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUP! It's raining here whole day, I think Summer is broken, but I don't mind :D
    Love this dress and OMG is this a cupcake bag? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Seward sounds like an amazing place! But avalanches, eek! Great outfit, I love the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to Seward before, but a lot of people compare it to Valdez - which I lived in for over a decade! I would love to go and visit, though. There are a lot of places in Alaska left to explore.

    I know I've said it before and I will say it again - your outfits kill me softly with their song. You are my Alaskan Fashion Spirit Animal. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)