Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Happy Days





Hat (thrifted)
Free People Kimono (ebay for super cheap)
Silk Tank (thrifted)
Areopstale shorts
Franco Leather Sandals via Famous Footwear
American Eagle Outfitters Bag
Cow Skull (thrifted)

So far this summer we've had maybe three days where the temps got up to 80.  This makes me feel the sadz because damn it, I like feeling hot and miserable during the summer, it makes up for being cold and miserable during the winter!  (I joke, I joke, I just like the heat during the summer, it's nice to thaw out a little before winter.)  
Ev's parents came up this weekend for Izzy's Birthday, it was also my father in law's 60th bday right after Izzy's 5th.  In celebration, we massacred a pinata and Grandpa got to blow out the candles on a Princess cake.   Good times for all, except maybe for the pinata.

4 comments:

  1. Haha oh man, I bet! Your winters are intense, so it'd only be fair to have intense summers.
    I love seeing your summer style too, it's one of the best around - you know how to work a kimono!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be hot and miserable too! We're having nothing but crappy rain here, sniff!
    Oh these photos are magnificent! Especially the last one, so bohemian chic! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want that kimono! what's super cheap mean? how do i learn the art of ebay shopping your way? katie our seasons totally trade. your summer is our winter. it's been 102. sometimes we barely need a jacket in the winter. i'm ready for fall. when you said in the older post you don't waste money on shorts because you only have a few months of summer that's how i feel about buying sweaters or long sleeves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)