Thursday, July 10, 2014

Fade Out




Forever 21 Jacket (thrifted)
Fred Meyer Kimono
Old Navy Tee and Jeans
Jeffery Campbell Heels
Dooney and Bourke Bag (thrifted)

Wow, these have been some durable jeans!  I bought them five years ago now and I've always used them as work/riding jeans and they still don't have any holes.  Now that's some well made denim, I usually put holes in my work jeans within a few months and riding with chaps over the jeans tends to do them in as well.   now, if only Old Navy could go back to making decent tees, I'm kinda bummed that this one is already pilling.

3 comments:

  1. Ah man, if only...I haven't stepped into Old Navy for a while. Too bad that tee is already wearing out. That's the worst.
    I do love this outfit though! Those shoes with the lace up detail in the front are sexy <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it so nice when clothes can last for years? I have very few items like that, just because my weight has fluctuated so much, plus the whole pregnancy ordeal. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The softness of the kimono fringe pairs so well with the tough jacket. Isn't it great when something proves to be well-made at a great price? I have two denim skirts from Old Navy that are just about indestructible ... they've gotten hard wear over the years and are holding up excellently. Even the distressed spots haven't worn through yet,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)