Saturday, July 19, 2014

Down By The River




Hat (thrifted)
Old Navy Dress (Birthday gift)
Steve Madden Heels (ebay)
American Eagle Outfitters Bag (Birthday gift)

It was my birthday last week and this dress and the bag were my gifts, along with some cards from the cutest little pumpkins ever and dinner at the Turtle Club.  Best prim rib EVER.   You can't get any better than the Turtle Club for that, I don't care if you go to the French Laundry or not, Turtle Club is killer. Ev was also really sweet and got me a bag from Free People, it's so shiney and stuff.  (Queen of useful descriptions, that's me.)

It's also Izzy's birthday tomorrow, since she's turning five we're going to do a really fun little party for her with a pony pinata and princess cake (not made of actual princesses) and fun stuff like that.  Shes going to school with Gunnar here in just a month and it's kinda crazy to realize how grown up they are not.  I sorta want them to stay my sweet like kids forever but the sane part of me likes being able to actually sleep through the nights now.

6 comments:

  1. Cute look!

    http://teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! This dress was an amazing birthday gift. It looks super cute on you. I love the blue and white pattern.

    You talking about prime rib is making me hungry too. I could really go for that right about now...

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late bday, my dear!!! That dress is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday Katie!! Looks like you were treated well on your special day :)
    Haha, and I want to see this shiney new bag! Next post, yes?
    Aww, and they're only going to get older...crazy how fast they grow. Haha, the only reason I can legitimately say that is because I was assigned a 2nd grader when I was junior in high school, and I sometimes still see her and she still gives me hugs. She's going into 6th grade now and I can't wrap my brain around that.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. that bag! totally awesome birthday gift. that dress is darling too. how weird is it that your little iz is 5?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)