Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Don't Take My Sunshine Away





 Old Navy Hat
Maje Top (thrifted)
American Eagle Outfitters Skirt
Elephant Bag (thrifted)
Jeffery Campbell Heels

In hindsight, I really should have gotten these heels in the brown leather version, I like the look of them but the black just helps make my legs look even stumpier than they already are. These are older photos, because of the rain most of my outfits have been Bogs, raincoat and jeans.  Weather appropriate but not the cutest ever.

4 comments:

  1. Why is it weather appropriate is never the same? Haha, ahhh fashion.
    This really is a boho and edgy outfit that I LOVE! The slit maxi skirt, layered necklaces, cool bag...can I just raid your closet!? :P

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this look! To me you look like a witch in the forest. :3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)