Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Better Than Bacon







Free People Hat and Horn Necklace
Old Navy Bead Necklaces
American Eagle Outfitters Kimono, Tank and Printed Pants
Charles by Charles David Wedges (thrifted)
Leather Bag (thrifted)

Let me preface these pants by saying COMFYCOMFYCOMFYCOMFYCOMFYCOMFY.

With that very descriptive and informative sentence, I will say these pants are comfy. (Shocker)  I talked a while back about wanting to find a pair of wide leg silk pants and after trying both a Joie pair(so wrinkly and the print didn't really work with what was in my closet) and a Winter Kate pair (so cute but with a print that made my hips look huge and not in a good way) I ended up finding this way cheaper pair at AE.  Go figure, huh?  They're not super wrinkly, I look decent and the print is so awesome, the colors are way more cohesive with the colors I wear already.  Did I mention they're comfy yet?  Because holy cows from heaven with bacon on the side, they are comfy and comfort trumps everything.

Also, mosquitoes are totally the new in vogue accessory.  So fashion, much wow, very pain.

5 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit,the details of your hat are fantastic! Miss your comments, hun :)

    HIPPY AT HEART

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants look incredibly comfy! Actually this whole outfit does. This look is super laid back and cool. You look great!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. And let me add to that exclamation by saying YESYESYESYESLOOOOVE
    Haha, these pants are boho perfection, especially how you wore them!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're having big problems with misquotes here, and by "we" I mean "me" because apparently they like skinny gals, and not my fat juicy boyfriend, sigh!
    Love the pants, I've been looking for a similar pair myself ^_^ Adore the necklace as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually had a hard time telling if it was a skirt or pants! Either way, they look so comfy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)