Sunday, June 29, 2014

Rainfall




Minnetonka Leather Hat
Leather Coat (thrifted)
Joie Silk Blouse (ebay)
American Eagle Outfitters Skirt
Fossil Leather Bag (thrifted)
Jeffery Campbell Leather Boots

For being billed as a "fold up" hat, this one really didn't do so well after a winter of being packed away. The brim is pretty wonky right right but other than that, it's pretty awesome rainy days, the leather's really durable (aside from not really liking the whole fold up thing) and sheds the water nicely.  

I took the kids to see Transformers today, Gunnar loves (and when I say loves I mean LOVES, I'm pretty sure we have almost every Transformer series made by this point) Transformers and has been really wanting to see it.  Movie was okay but whoa - almost three hours is way to long.  But Gunnar really liked it and filled me in one who was who through out the whole thing.  He was kinda unhappy about Megatron coming back and he wants Unicron to be in the next one.  (Because it really looks like they're gunning for another one, at this rate there will be almost as many Transformer movies as X-men movies.)   I just hope the next one isn't as long.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, the new Transformers? Almost 3 hours though? Holy cow, that's crazy.
    Anyway, love the slit maxi skirt and your cut out boots!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Transformers movies were so horrid, I couldn't watch them at all :-D Although I haven't tried the new one, still sthink it would suck :-D
    Awesome bag! And this leather jacket of yours is a favorite! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, they are aweful! I think this one was slightly better because shia lewhinypants wasn't in it but it still won't be winning any oscars. (soooo many bad lines and explosions!)

      Delete
  3. Yeah what is it with movies being so long these days? There's no way I can sit still for that long. Haha. Great outfit as always! I really like that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sarah about not being able to sit down for that length of time comfortably. Movies are getting, on average, a lot longer with the passage of time. I remember back when the average length of an action adventure was an hour and a half.

    I loathe the Transformers movies. They are all flash and have no personality from what I can see. Yep, I would bash those movies anyday. I kind of wish they had been directed by Guillermo del Toro instead.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)