Friday, June 27, 2014

Let It Fall





Fred Meyer Hat
Leather Jacket (thrifted)
Marc Jacobs Silk Kimono  (consigment)
American Eagle Outfitters Dress
Old Navy Shorts
Woven Bag (thrifted)
Jeffery Campbell Heels

Yay, rain!

Just in case, that was sarcasm.  I don't mind some sprinkling but these last two weeks of non-stop rain has not been pleasant.  Pony agrees, he hates the rain as well and has been standing around with the most miserable look on his cute little pony face. (Even though he has a nice, warm blanket on and it's really just his head getting wet, he still thinks hes been tormented.) He's so grumpy he's trying to pick fights with Dollar which is stupid because who's gonna win, little fat pony of big tall mustang?

See? Angry pony.  He's been doing this all week, he's just lucky Dollar's a chill dude.

One another note, how great is he looking?  Before the rain Id been working with him almost everyday and he's getting buff!  His gut's a little big from having the past two weeks off though...
Alright, I'll stop, no more ponies for today.

4 comments:

  1. Ahaha, oh man, what a little brat! Good thing Dollar has patience :)
    Love your dress and how you styled it up Katie. I'm a sucker for a good leather jacket

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you captured the raindrops in your pictures! They look amazing! I love your dress and of course the adorable ponies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAwww, that pony is so chubby I want to cuddle it!
    Damn, rain again? At least it's not snow :D Love your leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw ponies. They're so cute and so is your outfit! I love the layering going on here. I'm jealous of all your layers, but you're probably over them since it's summer. I love the leather jacket and the detailing at the top of your dress.

    PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)