Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fields of Gold and Trees of Green










American Eagle Outfitters Denim Jacket
Free People Dress
Curfew Sanders
Sears Bracelet

I may of gone overboard with pictures, sorry about that.

I was really excited about this dress, it's actually lined which seems to be a rare thing with white dresses these days and the embroidery is really beautiful.  I thick I might have gotten too large a size though, it's suppose to be drapey but not quite this much.  I didn't really think about that when I got it and just ripped the tags off because I was so excited to wear it.  (Oh well, still fun to wear.)    

4 comments:

  1. I actually like the billowy fit - it feels very summery and bohemian. Gorgeous dress and I like the black accents you added - it grounds the very floaty dress and gives it a little edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the drapey-ness of this dress! These pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you do look amazing in that free people dress!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)