Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Last Hanger-ons



Leather Jacket (thrifted)
Joie Silk Blouse (ebay)
Paige Denim (thrifted)
Seychelles Boots
American Eagle Outfitters Belt and Bag

I've been trying to get better about wear denim styles other than my usual skinny-leg jeans, but I don't like always having to wear really high heels to make up for the extra length.   (But if I didn't, the hems would drag and I'd look even shorter - the horror!)  This is the last of the pictures I'd had saved on the memory card before my camera died a brutal death but I'm getting it back tomorrow, yay!  I should also be able to get on the internet tomorrow since I'll be in town as well so I'll try to catch up with everyone, Im sorry about so much radio silence.

5 comments:

  1. I've got some wide leg jeans I really need to get photographed for the blog. I recently wore them and felt even more confident in them than my usual skinny jeans. Mind boggling 0_o

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wide legged jeans and pants, they've got that bohemian feel I love! And those jeans of yours are awesome, I bet you look super cute in flats with them too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How tall are you? Looking at your pictures I thought you're a tall girl...wow, weird. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the coolest compliment ever, thank you! I'm only 5'2 so I try to dress with proportions that don't make me look shorter, cropped jackets With maxi dresses are really great.

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)