Tuesday, May 20, 2014

It's Sparkly







French Connection Jacket (Saks off 5th)
American Eagle Outfitters Blouse
Express Cutoffs (thrifted)
Woven Bag (thrifted)
H&M Leather Boots c/o H&M

This is the jacket I talked about a few posts back.  I really fell for it last summer, it's embroidered, embellished, and has tiny mirrors woven in - it's about the perfect jacket.  It sold out really fast though and until last month, I hadn't had any luck finding it on ebay.  I did find a few finally but I didn't really want to pay what the sellers were asking and found a far cheaper price at Saks off 5th after goggling the jacket yet again.   I'm just going to say it, I luuuv this jacket, I've worn it almost every day since it arrived.  I haven't had any problems with anything falling off it or threads coming loose so I'm feeling pretty good about the longevity of it.

On a unrelated note, after looking through that site I now see why so many people could afford those crazy expensive leather pants last fall, they weren't really paying $900 plus, they were buying them here for a fraction of the price.  I've talked about Last Call a little bit and I do like them for lower prices but whoa, I was really impressed with the Saks off 5th site, the shipping was really reasonable and fast and I think they've got a nicer selection of garments. (Biased because there's some good Joie and rag&bone selections there and I really like both of those brands.)  They do a lot of sales with extra off, which I took advantage of when I bought this jacket.   I'm sure everyone else knows about this site because I'm usually the last on a bandwagon but I always like being able to find nicer items for lower prices than I can find on ebay sometimes.

Sorry about the lack of decent full pictures, I'm wearing just black, flat ankle boots so it's not a huge loss.  I just kinda forgot how to take pictures with this last month off.

4 comments:

  1. i like your hair..beautiful bracelet
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Your hair is dark now! I love it! I can see why you like that jacket too 'cause it's pretty fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post! :0 I'm trying out for a sponser, and if you could comment like literally 1 letter on my blog, I'll love you! Thanks for your support<3 xx Peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the hair - very gamine. I'm also in love with that jacket - so intricate, and I like how you paired it with the textured blouse. I'd classify this as "elegant boho." :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)