Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Evening Breeze





Embelished Sheer Jacket (thrifted)
White Maxi (thrifted)
Payless Heels
Woven Bag (thrifted)
Old Navy Hat

I wore this to a birthday party and managed to get no stains on it.   And uh, it's another white maxi.  Those white maxi dresses, they're almost as dangerous as the kimonos, I see one and it's like catnip. (Although I do not usually pull them off the rack and roll around on them in a drug induced stupor - cute with kitties, not so much with people.)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm like that if I see something made from leather, immediately my pupil dilate! :D
    This white maxi is a gem, looks so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--as a messy person I am always amazed when people can wear white without ruining it! Beautiful outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)