Friday, May 23, 2014

A Chill In The Air




American Eagle Outfitters Coat
J.Crew Cardigan and Silk Blouse (thrifted)
Silver Necklace - Fair Vendor
Leather Bag (thrifted)
Seven For All Mankind Jeans (consignment)
Leather Cowboy Ankle Boots (thrifted)

A few weeks ago I took in a bunch of my nicer jeans that I don't wear to the consignment store and ending up swapping them out for two other pairs.  The funny part is that both pair are Seven For All Mankind, a brand I've been  really dismissive about because their jeans always have fit me terribly but in this case, they probably some of the best fitting jeans I have now.  This pair is one of their skinny cuts and they're pretty much awesome - no bagging out of the knees, they keep their shapes and they're so comfy to wear that I actually forget I'm wearing them.   I don't say this about many things but I would totally pay full price for these, they are that easy and perfect. (I suppose in pictures it's hard to see the difference between the American Eagle black jeans and these but you can really see it in real life, the fabric is so nice, it's stiff but still stretchy and thick with the AE jeans feel very thin, I've almost worn a hole in one pair already.)

I'm a little bummed with how chilly it's been this week, it's suppose to warm way up but I'm ready for the eighty degrees.  35 is making me sad.

3 comments:

  1. That necklace is awesome. That's great that you got better fitting jeans--I always have trouble finding ones to fit me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find sevens fit me pretty well and the quality is really good. There are 2 pairs I have that are still going strong 8 years later! they're older styles i've found the newer ones don't fit the same. Your hair looks so great short and i LOVE your necklace!

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, I missed something...when did you dye your hair!? It's brown!
    *clicks back through posts to see what I've missed*
    Haha, love your jeans, they sound amazing! I have the hardest time finding pairs that hold their shape and don't get baggy at the knees. Ugh, that's the worst.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)