Wednesday, April 2, 2014

This Weather Doesn't Go With My Outfits









Forever 21 Jacket (thrifted)
Silk Dress (thrifted)
Pendleton Backpack Bag (consigment)
Leather Boots c/o H&M
Emerald and Silver Necklace, AEO Long Necklace, Sears Turquoise Necklace

I didn't wear this silk dress very much this past winter, it's so than that it just wasn't practical  no matter how much I tried to winterize it.  I suppose it's very solidly in the warmer-weather-wear category.   Seeing as it is starting to warming up (look, bare ground!  the snow's melting, the snow's melting!) it seemed like a good time to break it out of the storage box under the bed, soon it'll be sandals weather!   I was picking up Gunnar the other day from school and no shit, they was another mom in shorts and actual sandals picking up her child.  100% made me thick of this Zits comic.  Sorry, I'd paste it no but it's a no-copy one and I forgot to clip it out of the paper that week.  Seriously, click on it, it's so fashion-blogger perfect.

4 comments:

  1. Aha, yeah a silk dress may be difficult to style for winter. But hooray for warming weather!
    I am reaaally liking this outfit Katie, the tribal print backpack and leather jacket are perfect :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I love all the accessories in this outfit! I have some dresses to that just don't work in winter :/ I can't to wear them in warm weather though! That's a great Zits comic though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look absolutely gorgeous! Pretty sure this outfit is one of my favorites! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome post title. that is one very cool skirt. i used to love reading zits comic. i forgot about it until just now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)