Thursday, April 10, 2014

Purple People Eater









Talbots Trench (consigment)
J.Crew Cashmere Sweater (thrifted)
Aeropostale Overalls
Report Leather Boots (thrifted)
American Eagle Outfitters Bag

The shade of dye I usually by was sold out in my regular brand so rather than be a normal person and wait, I tried a new shade and brand. (The roots were getting bad and I really dislike exposed roots.)  I followed the instructed, waited the correct amount of time, washed off the dye, let it dry and O.M.G.  It was bright PURPLE.  Purple people!  Not even like a cool shade of purple either but this weird, redish-purple that just looked awful.  It was too late to buy more to I use kept trying to wash it out, hoping it would fade or something.  The next morning, it looked totally normal.  A little brighter than normal but not purple.  So either the dye is funky, I'm going colorblind or my lights are evil.

And that is my not so interesting hair dying story.

3 comments:

  1. I love your new hair colour! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a crazy hair dye story... I wish you'd taken a picture of it while purple! Anywho, I love that bag--it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I can't help but laugh because my hair was purple not too long ago!
    I really do like your new shade, though! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)