Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Sun'll Come Out Tomarrow







Darn it, forgot the sunbathing suit again!



Hat c/o H&M
Old Navy Parka
Silk Scarf (thrifted)
Gap Cardigan (thrifted)
BDG Plaid Shirt thrifted)
Black Jeans (thrifted)
Fergie Boots (gift)
Cow Necklace (ebay)
Salvatore Ferragamo Bag (thrifted)

Sorry, that was a lot of pictures.  It was just so nice to have a fun spot to shot in, warm temps and nice lighting that I just kept shooting.  We had some Chinook winds come in last night and it just warmed up so much, I just wanted to sit out in the sunshine today.

I had a short work day on Saturday and ended up taking the kids to go see Mr. Peabody and Sherman. We've seen enough kids movies in the theaters this year that we've now earned a free small soda through the Regal Rewards System.  For how much they charge for sodas, that's not bad! (Seriously, the same small bag of pop corn that we buy at the feed store for 50 cents cost $6.50 at the theater.  I suppose with Fairbanks' crazy electricity rates they don't have much choice otherwise, that's got to be a scary bill to open every month.)   The movie was pretty cute and the kids enjoyed it but I liked the Lego movie more.  President Business ya'll. (And Liam Nelson.  I like that he now plays the villain in kids movies, he must have gotten burnt out on doing the "wise and powerful" voice.)

There's my meaningful contribution to the internet for today.

3 comments:

  1. Aaaah, Liam Nelson, this guy is taking every role left and right :D
    Our theaters are the same, we usually smuggle beer and cheetos from the outside :D
    You are so goddamn pretty, especially on the fifth and sixth photo *_* Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the the plaid shirt and chunky scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay kids movies! I love 'em. And I like the contrast between the navy blue and bright plaid.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)