Wednesday, March 12, 2014

That's Not My Bag






Hat c/o H&M
American Eagle Outfitters Coat and Jeans
Love Culture Denim Jacket (thrifted)
Valentina Leather Bag
Joie Silk Blouse (ebay)
DV Dolce Vita Leather Boots

I got this bag back in December but as soon as Izzy saw it, she declared it hers.   "It not a bag for big grown-up, it's a bag for a little girl!"  She paused and added on "like me" just in case I was thick enough not to get the hint.  She doesn't usually want my bags so I gave in and let her have it although I did steal it for today. (She made sure I gave it back.)

3 comments:

  1. Hhaahha, aaaaww, how could you resist a good argument like that! :D Love this coat and the denim shirt underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!! I think it looks good on a grown up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! The bag too, but especially the story!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)