Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sunday Morning





Hat and Blouse c/o H&M
American Eagle Outfitters Jeans
Dansko Shoes (old, gift from my aunt)

I only had a few minutes to take pictures this morning so I tried some indoor pictures.  My kitchen really isn't big enough to set up the tripod and I'm redoing the framing around the windows so ugh, ignore those. (don't look at the windows!  Ugly framing!  Same for the really old flooring, I have some beautiful hardwood flooring to put down but there's a lot of work that needs to be done before that goes down.)

Yeah, let me go on and on about all of the home repairs I'm working on, just pretend it looks beautiful or something.  In style news,   a 6th grader did tell me that my shoes were "awesome"which is not normally something I'd say for Danskos looks wise but they are comfy. And mine have studs. That makes everything cooler.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, these photos are priceless!!!! They look fantastic, so sunny and happy, they have a certain calmness to them! ^_^ Perfect! And I freakin love the shoes!!!!
    And love your kitchen, it looks like an adorable kitchen ^_^ Would love to see your home when it's ready!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)