Thursday, March 6, 2014

It's Called A Short Attention Span






Calvin Klein Coat (thrifted)
Better Than Cashmere Scarf via Fred Meyers
H&M Cardigan (thrifted)
Gap Striped Tee (thrifted)
Jessica Simpson Jeans (thrifted)
Fergie Boots (gift)

As I mentioned, work has been nuts.  Good for money, bad for outfit pictures. (But like really, what has the higher priority?)  My outfits lately have been really basic and practical, lots of jeans and sweaters and ugh, stuff.   I do have to say that these boots are crazy comfortable.  My mom and sister gave them to me for Christmas and I love them, the heel height is easy for being on my feet all day and the boot itself is really comfortable.  

While my outfit have been practical, outfit pictures lately have been a little sad.   I usually stop along a little side road and take a few quick pictures or if Ev's with me he'll snap a few. (It's embarrassing be caught kin the middle of the road with a tripod and I try not to be too much of a pain in the ass.  No one likes the jerk blocking the road!)  I've been trying to teach Ev something's about the camera because it's nice to have someone else take pictures at school events and stuff and it's something he's been getting into a little bit.  He did get me a remote a while back but ugh, I sorta hate it. It was sweet of him but the thing is such a pain to use and then I feel like such a dip holding it. I already look like a dork, no help needed.  I am looking forward to the snow melting just so I can get out and try a few new things or at least some new scenery.

3 comments:

  1. I love my remote so much! It can be a bit awkward to conceal, though. I'm glad you still make time for us when you're busy gettin' $$$ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the androgynous feel to this ensemble. Casual and ugh stuff is sometimes the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you use the timer on the camera? I'm really impressed at how you get yourself in focus so well with that method. Heck, sometimes Jason can't even get me in focus when he's holding the camera!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)