Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I Wanna Go Back






Wool Jacket (thrifted)
Express silk Blouse (thrifted)
American Eagle Outfitters Jeans and Scarf
Leather Boots (thrifted)
Leather Bag (gift)


Whoa,so that's what open water looks like! Kinda forgot.. (says the chick complaining about a measly 3 and half months of winter.  It's been so easy this year, I don't even know what's wrong with me.)   I've been really slammed with work lately so I haven't had much time for photos but I did get the chance to take a few pictures after work last night.  The sunshine was so nice and it's encouraging to see the sun's path grow higher in the sky each day.   I think I'm perhaps over romanticizing summer in my mind though, thinking only about the hot days and forgetting about the forest fires and mosquitoes, not to mention the return of the spiders!  Oh man, so not looking forward to that.


3 comments:

  1. Yay, sunlight! Haha, Daylight Savings time is coming up, and it'll be nice for us fashion bloggers who have to worry about losing sunshine for photos.
    Anyway, I got your e-mail, and THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!!!! I just can't wait to find a package from Alaska on my doorstep :D Eeeee!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these photos are particularly beautiful! I love your plaid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, can't forget those mosquitoes though, they love mah blood, maybe it's extra delicious :D
    I LOOOOVEEE this plaid coat of yours! Can't believe you thrifted such a treasure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)