Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hammer Time!




Leather Jacket (thrifted)
Talbots Sweater (thrifted)
American Eagle Outfitters Pants
Seychelles Boots
Salvatore Ferrgagamo Bag (thrifted)

...not really.

Some days you're just a doofus and don't realize until you upload to the computer that all of the pictures you took that day were blurry and out of focus. Camera display, you lied to me!    Oh well...

These pants are way out of my ordinary style, they're baggy, printed and pretty much everything I don't wear.  They're also really, really comfy. (Sweatpants ain't got nothin' on these!)   That all said, I've been trying to branch out with what I wear and it gets kinda boring and limiting to always wear skinny jeans.  I also really wanted some loose and comfy pants for the summertime and after trying these on with my summer tops and shoes, they'll actually fit into my closet pretty nicely. (Styling them for while is a whole different matter but I don't think they're really meant to be "winter" pants...)    So this is a lot of rambling to say that I wanted some fun, comfy pants that won't kill me in the 90 degree heat this summer.

Ahhhh, summer.....

6 comments:

  1. I don't tend to wear baggy pants either, but comfort certainly has it's place!! :) I really like your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, the best pants! I love them! Also, hooray for experimenting! Sorry about the rude camera, though =P I hate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyy, you got comfy pants too! Haha I caved and decided to try out some jogger pants. Ended up really liking them too. It's like wearing your pj's out! :D
    Haha, yours are definitely cooler with the boho print going on though <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you just have to get comfy.
    You look totally at ease in them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep seeing pants like this and thinking I want a pair, too. But then I'm a little afraid of them. I suppose I should just bit the bullet and try some on!

    P.S. I HATE when the camera lies to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)