Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day's Fading Glow






Old Navy Parka
Columbia Sweater
American Eagle Outfitters Jeans
Seychelles Boots
Lucky Brand Leather Bag (gift)

Like I said earlier this week, I've been wearing mostly black jeans with a tee or sweater.   I discovered these high waist jeans at American Eagle last month (note, they are jeans, not jeggings!  Big difference in fit) and they are fantastic.  They smooth the love handles, perk the butt up and best of all, they smooth out the mommy pooch.  These are the petite(short) length and by buying the shorter length, my knees actually are in the knee spot on the jeans so they don't bag out like regular length jeans. (Where my knees usually hit somewhere in the thigh, that just makes for a weird fit.)   I've been wearing them pretty non stop, I don't want to wreak my Rag and Bone jeans buy spilling bleach on them or work materials ripping them out so these are a pretty good switch out.   Vanity plays a part in me wearing them all of the time, I think they make me look taller and I'm all about extra height.

3 comments:

  1. These jeans really are a spectacular fit for you! I've been meaning to stop in AE and get a new pair...I've worn out my old ones from them already. Sigh.
    Anyway, love how you're just chilling in the snow. Haha, great outfit Katie!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lighting and an incredibly comfy-looking sweater! I'm definitely going to have to check out American Eagle for jeans because you're describing many of my woes. The thing with the knees not being in the right place is absolutely my life! Thigh zone knees. Plus jeans that are anywhere near the correct length are always great in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love jeans that truly fit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)