Friday, February 14, 2014

Snow Flowers







Kimono (thrifted)
Banana Republic Cashmere Cardigan (thrifted)
American Eagle Outfitters Blouse
Old Navy Jeans
Leather Boots (thrifted)
Fossil Bag (thrifted)

Oh Kimonos, I love you.   With a cashmere cardigan underneath, this was was fairly warm. (Okay, it was a warm day.  They suck in -50 below.)   I think overall I'm just really ready for summer.  This has been an unusually easy winter and not nearly as long as normal but still, ready for summer.

5 comments:

  1. That last picture is soooo cute. Your expression. I just--aw <3 Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i literally gasped when i saw this outfit, that kimono is SO Pretty! and i love the way you styled it- it's so simple but really eye catching :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. My absolute favorite kimono of yours! It's so delicious! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really can't get enough of your gorgeous, snowy pictures. They're always so so pretty. I love how you've styled this kimono with a casual pair of jeans and boots. That bag is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last photo is so lovely! Kimono and jeans....such a perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)