Monday, February 24, 2014

Passing Through






Hat and Scarf c/o H&M
Calvin Klein Coat (thrifted)
Joie Silk Blouse (thrifted)
American Eagle Outfitters Jeans
Dooney and Bourke Bucket Bag (thrifted)
Report Boots

I'm just sick of snow.  This was before our last snow and now we've got about 3 and half feet (which really isn't that much) and it can be limiting when it comes to trying to take pictures.  We have broken trails all around our house but I get bored taking pictures in the same spots and many visually "interesting" spots have three feet of snow so it's more difficult to get a variety of photos.  I know, those are loser problems.    To distract you from my complaining, here's some pictures of the squirrel and the cute moose who live on our property. (Or wander through.)
He'd stashed a bunch of pine cones in the wood stack and then we had to move them.  He'd been giving Ev the hairy eyeball and I'm pretty sure he's planning on burning down the woodshed or cutting the break lines on the car.   He's also the one that chased Izzy down the driveway.

Moose ears are cute.

4 comments:

  1. SQUIRREL AND MEESE! =D I like the color-block stripes on the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, yeah, I'd be sick of snow too..I'm sorry. Wishing warm weather your way!
    But hey...those boots are awesome ;)
    Also...MEESE! :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one moose's snow covered face is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)