Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Little Country Road







Herman Kay Wool Coat (thrifted)
Sanctuary Sweater (thrifted)
Old Navy Tee
American Eagle Outfitters Jeans
Madden Girl Leopard Print Boots
Leather Bag (thrifted)

Man, I have had the worst luck with photos lately.  It's like I completely forgot how to shoot in the sunlight after being sun deprived the past few months and everything I knew about taking pictures in the light disappeared into the dark recesses of my mind.   I'm figuring it out again and today was a little better but I realize I'm an idiot for complaining back in December about no sunlight and now that I have it, I'm whining about it.

In other news, it's warm again!  Yay!   At least the ponies are really happy about it, no more blankets for them. They just go out and lay around in the sunshine all day and get up just to move with the light.

3 comments:

  1. aw, happy ponies! I love the shimmery sweater + leopard print :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, hooray for sunlight! I know you'll figure it out again fast Katie :)
    Love your leopard booties and that shimmery sweater!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for sunshine! :D I think the photos are guuud! And you look so prettyy!!! Every time I see your pixie I'm like: "I should cut my hair again" :D . And that sparkly sweater is dah bomb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)