Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lazy Days





Banana Republic Coat (thrifted)
Lucky Cardigan (thrifted)
Dress (thrifted)
Leather Bag (thrifted)
Doc Martens (gift)

This is one of the dresses that got tossed in the closet clean out.  I like it and I think it looks decent on me but I just couldn't get it to work.  (That said, I don't really like this outfit.  I thought it looked okay but after looking at the pictures, the proportions are so off.)   It's not a dress I reach for and because I only wanted clothes in my closet that I love and con thrown on, it got the boot.

The sun was especially bright this day and the snow didn't help the matter!  These pictures are pretty bleached out and I'm squinting in all of them so I guess that's what I get for being lazy and taking pictures in the backyard.  Hashtag phoning-it-in-or-some-thing.....


3 comments:

  1. No? You don't like this outfit?
    Because I do! Its Doc Martins, a burgundy zip up dress, and a pretty scarf! Haha, if you're not wearing this dress, boot it down to Idaho ;)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color and the cut of this dress but the zipper isn't doing it for me. If it wasn't for that darn zipper I'd say it was a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I like the dress! That color is lovely with your hair. Stinks that you're not feelin' it. Hashtag indeed =/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)