Thursday, February 20, 2014

Homeward Bound






Columbia Leather Jacket (gift)
Icing Denim Vest (gift)
H&M Sweater (thrifted)
American Eagle Outfitter Jeans and Leather Ankle boots
Leather Bag (gift)

I love this spot and drive past it pretty often but it figures that the one time I stop to take pictures, the road next to it becomes a hive of activity.  I didn't get enough picture to really show off this cool over hanging, it's near a gravel quarry that we use to sled in all the time and is really striking.  And hey, now I remember what dirt looks like! (It's brown.  Huh.)

Yeah, sick of the snow but enjoying the warm weather at least.

2 comments:

  1. that really is a beautiful place to take pictures in, i love where you live! and you look so cozy here- that turtleneck and hat look so warm :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of rocks and snow. And I love the combination of textures that you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)