Friday, February 21, 2014

Follow You Down








Tommy Coat (thrifted)
L.L.Bean Sweater (thrifted)
Gap Skirt (thrifted)
Leather satchel (Gift)
Doc Martens (gift)

For our Anniversary Ev got me Doc Martens and I got him tickets to see The Young Dubliners at the Blue Loon. Pretty sweet!  We had such a fun time, we don't usually get to go out to do stuff like that but it was fun to spend the evening together and to see such a energetic band. (I love fiddle music and Ev loves that genre so it was a win/win.)  I was pretty proud of how sneaky I was, he didn't even know until he opened his fake present(a book) and saw the tickets taped inside.   I'm like a present ninja.

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty bag! And beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great !

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun night! I love the simplicity of this look, and the soft sunset is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I'm glad you guys had fun :)
    I know exactly where you are, btw! I used to hang out there at night during the winter and look at the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Present ninja! That's an awesome idea to tape the tickets inside a book. I may have to steal that idea from you someday...
    Also you look so cozy and cute. I love your red sweater and your new docs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)