Friday, February 7, 2014

Blue Sky For Miles





American Eagle Outfitters Jacket
Fur Scarf (thrifted)
Forever 21 Floral Maxi (thrifted)
Leather Boots (thrifted)
Leather Bag (Gift)

It's been pretty icy thanks to the rain and melting that happened earlier in January so wearing boots with traction has been necessary.  I piled-drove my knees into the ice the other day(while wearing flat boots no less) so they're a little sore and bruised but eh, life goes on.
Now that the sun is back, I have to learn all over again how to shoot in it.  It was so bright today I should have been smart and grabbed my glasses, the snow and sunlight can cause a lot of eye strain. At least the hat is serving a practical purpose today!

7 comments:

  1. I love the color of the sky on a cold, crisp day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern on the floral dress! We've been getting the opposite of sunshine here. In fact, it's pretty windy here today! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that dark floral print is gorgeous! I love how you wore it. I seriously need to find better maxi skirts...
    And did you decide to send some snow our way? We're getting hit with it finally!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit has such a cool 90s feel! I really love how you styled that maxi dress for the cold weather. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that you wear a lot of different skirt lengths, and do 'em all well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit as always :) I love seeing how you style skirts and dresses to wear in the snow. I nominated you for the Liebster blog award. You can find the questions on my latest blog post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)