Thursday, February 13, 2014

As The Sunlight Filters Through








Old Navy Parka
Band of Brother Sweater (thrifted)
Leather Saddle  Bag (Garage sale)
American Eagle Outfitters Jeans
Leather and Stud boots (thrifted)

I've been trying not to wear black pants every day but they're so easy to reach for.  I've been trying to streamline my closet and after donating a lot of my colorful pants, I've been slowing buying a few to replace them.  They've all been black pants of some variation but they're what works best in my wardrobe and my personal style.  

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are so pretty! I love the snow covered trees. I really like how your black pants look with that cozy sweater. It's okay to wear your black pants a lot. They're a staple after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the black pants look great here, especially with that oversize pretty sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really do live in a winter wonderland! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe you'll find this hard to believe but I have been without black pants for years. Recently I bought a pair of black mango jeans that I love, though. I think that will be my first choice this spring (and for what is left of winter).

    Great look! love the cap:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)