Thursday, January 16, 2014

Breaking Stride






Hat c/o H&M
Fake Leather Jacket (thrifted)
French Connection Silk Blouse (thrifted)
Rag & Bone Jeans (ebay)
Carlos Boots via Famous Footwear
Made in Mexico Leather Bag (thrifted)
Cow Skull Necklace (ebay)

Tada, no black leather jacket today!  Instead, I shook stuff up by wearing a brown jacket.  Thinking outside the box there.

I use to really like J.Brand jeans for fitting but with the sizing kinda all over the place on that brand, I've been really happy with the constancy of the Rag & Bone jeans.  They fit really well if you have a larger butt and thighs but a smaller waist and it's wonderful to know you'll be the same size in every cut.   They're expensive if you buy them via the Outnet or similar sites but I've been able to find them brand new on ebay in the $30-$50 range.  That's a little more than a pair of Old Navy jeans and while some of the newer styles are more expensive off the bat, if you have a little patience you'll be able to find even newer styles for cheap.

4 comments:

  1. You're such an eBay queen. That site really intimidates me :3
    Love the roses on your bag & how they go with the coral top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know about ebay for jeans! I've never tried on a pair of Rag & Bone but if the sizing is as consistent as you say then I'll just hit up the store, try on a pair there, and do my shopping online :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shirt! The coral looks so pretty against your winter backdrop. Great tip about Rag & Bone - have you ever written a post with eBay/online bargain-hunting tips? You seem to be an expert at finding things you love for great prices online. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print on your shirt is so pretty! I also really love your brown leather jacket. I like that it mixes things up a little. It's a littler softer than black leather, but still very cool!
    Also I concur with the comment above that you should post about eBay bargain hunting. eBay really is a little intimidating so it'd be interesting to know how you go about your eBay shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)