Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ponies and Such








Old Navy Parka
Banana Republic Cashmere Cardigan (thrifted)
Silk Leopard Blouse (thrifted)
Black Jeans (thrifted - no label)
Rampage Boots
Coach Backpack (thrifted)
Leather Gloved (thrifted)

Well, I'm blowing at taking pictures lately.  This was another cold day and I just didn't get many decent pictures. (And it got dark again, big surprise.  One of these days I'll get a picture in full daylight all you'll all be like "GASP!")   So to distract from poor pictures, I give you pictures of PONIES!

Well, only one is a pony, the other is a 17.5 hands Yukon Mustang but boy, he's sure looking pretty this year.  I looked at pictures from last fall and he's muscled up so much, lookit that butt!  (Horse people and butts, I tell you.  We'll talk for hours about horse butts.)   His topline has also completely changed, I think that's maybe due to all of the "walking" he does.  Dollar likes to show off and walk around the corral on his hind-legs, doing strikes.  He thinks he's pretty awesome and cool and then I'll go in and he's all cuddle bug. He's way too cute with Izzy and Gunnar, he carefully walks behind them when they're in the corral and he gets really pissed at the pony Merrylegs if he starts running around. He's pretty sure he's in charge of babysitting the kids, big softy, that's him.

5 comments:

  1. Ponies!! I love seeing these photos of them :)
    Haha, and horse butts...I think I'll have to bring that up with some of my horse people friends next time...

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horsies!!! I love their cute names, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ponies! I think these pictures turned out nice nomatter what you say! Such a cute casual look too. I love your jacket. I want one like that! Your leopard top looks great with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, I love seeing pictures of your ponies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)