Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lighten Up






Hat c/o H&M
American Eagle Outfitters Scarf
Anthroplogie Sweater (thrifted)
Romeo and Juliet Dress
Vintage Leather Boots (From my grandma)
Dooney and Bourke Bag

Whoa, some color finally!  I've been leaning towards mostly darker colors this past fall and winter, mostly dark blues, reds, black and beige. (With lots and lots of brown.)  It's kinda nice to wear something a little brighter and it's been so warm lately that I haven't had much need of a coat.  It's been tee shirt weather up here, the snow's been melting like crazy and then yesterday another inch and half of wet snow fell and took out the power lines for our road.  We were lucky and only had an outage for about four hours but another inch or two of wet snow is suppose to fall tonight so who knows.   At least we haven't had to blanket the horses at all, the poor pony wasn't very happy about the last cold spell and even with a fleece cooler and two blankets was still shivering.


5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Beautiful pictures! Looks like you caught some of that light. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, only you can wear a t-shirt in the middle of snow :D
    I love the pop of color here, the brown shades are pretty too, but this yellow really brightens up the photos ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teal and mustard isn't a color combination that would have occurred to me, but I really like it! Props.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, color! I've been leaning towards darker hues too...I'll have to try and bust out of that rut now though. Love that sunny yellow skirt!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for color! I think these two shades look so pretty together. I'm really in love with your tights too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)