Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Like Winter Camo!







Columbia Leather Jacket (A  gift a long time ago from my family)
Dress (thrifted)
Gap Cardigan (thrifted)
Madden Girl boots
American Eagle Outfitters Bag, Scarf and Hat

Dear American Eagle Outfitters:
Please make a sweater with this same material and pattern.  Please.  It is the softest scarf ever, I love it, I will totally buy it if it were reincarnated into a sweater and I would literally wear it until it disintegrated off my body.

Thanks, Alaskan Weredork

PS- I really like this scarf. Just in case no one's figured that out yet.

3 comments:

  1. That scarfs looks just as cozy as you make it sound! I wanna snuggle with it, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go thrifting...aha, love this floral print dress! Also, that scarf truly does look incredibly snuggly. I'd wear a sweater in that material too!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. This scarf looks amazingly cozy and warm! I could definitely see you rocking a sweater in the same material. I think it looks so cute with your floral dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)